Sunday, July 12, 2015

July 7th, 2015-Pam's bridal shower

What is it about stress that makes the inner Cruella De Ville emerge? Before I say anything about the bridal shower, I need to recognize that my husband is the most supportive and understanding man. I love him so much, and without his kind attendance to my irritability, there would have been many more fatalities this week. Chris, you are the best!

Planning events is not my forte, but when Pam got engaged, I offered to throw her a bridal shower without a second thought. This woman is awesome, and has undoubtedly changed my life for the better. I was elated to be a part of her marriage celebrations!

Another shout-out to Chris for helping me/completely creating the invitations himself:

Doesn't it look so professional?!

Funny how we worry and fret over these things, only to have them work out just fine in the end. Yet, once another event comes on the horizon, the worry and stress spike once again!


The saddest part of this entry is that I forgot to take pictures! What are bridal showers good for if you forget to take pictures for memories?! So you will just have to picture in your minds eye how much fun we had. There were seven of us total, and six of us were mission buddies, so it turned into a mini mission reunion. Those are ALWAYS fun! ;)

We talked, played games, gathered around to see engagement pictures and opened presents. My favorite part was when we went around and told Pam why she would be an amazing wife (and eventually mother). She really is an amazing person who has helped all of us in some way, and has always been there for me on my mission, as a roommate, and as a dear friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment