Friday, July 17, 2015

E.C.

Chris had a doctor appointment today, so I took off my afternoon at Nu Skin to get things for the baby situated. We are really glad we switched doctors-this doctor has been able to be my pregnancy doctor, our family physician, and even a pediatrician once Baby Waz makes her appearance. We have liked him.

Anyway, despite the master planning of getting as much done as possible, practically nothing worked out. It was an especially frustrating day working with insurance; trying to figure things out and not getting anywhere. I realized after awhile of grief that I had entered the realm of irrational thinking that didn't help my emotional state. By the end of that night, I was very grateful for a kind, supportive husband who suggested, and is worthy, to give me a priesthood blessing and who is sweet and willing to just hold me and let me cry. I couldn't ask for a more compassionate, loving man to call my eternal companion. Added bonus: after he returned from his bishopric meeting, he even brought Ritas J

1 comment: