Sunday, June 28, 2015

Miller Reunion


Friday and Saturday I witnessed the most populated reunion I have yet to set eyes on.

The Miller Reunion consisted of Grandma Hardy (Chris' mom's mom) and all her siblings. Let me clarify: all her FOURTEEN siblings.

Needless to say, there were a bajillion people there.

Unfortunately, I had to still work on Friday and Saturday, so I do not have a cool play by play of all the reunion events. I will say that I was there for a fantastic dinner on Friday and some last day socializing on Saturday. It was neat to see how many people came. I enjoyed looking around seeing so many people becoming reacquainted or excited to be reunited with long lost cousins.

Most of all, I love that I get to be a part of this family!!

What a good-lookin' family, right?! (Excuse the bad quality; I hi-jacked this from Facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment