Thursday, June 11, 2015

Gratitude


I am so grateful for my job at Nu Skin. It has been flexible with my LDS Family Services schedule, It is a great job to bring in the money we need, and I have learned a lot about stuff I never knew existed. The best part-the people I work with are phenomenal.
And I am so ready to be done.
This morning my concentration has been deplorable. Yet again I have no work to do. Typically I have been pretty good at going over the same projects again, looking for documents to update, making up projects, etc, but this morning I have lacked the motivation to do my pretend work. So, naturally, I have went through my calendar and marked every vacation and a general countdown of when I will be 2/3, 3/4, etc through this job.
It is an interesting experience to have coinciding feelings of gratitude and listlessness for the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment