Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Explorations

This morning I laid in bed, wide awake, observing the routine 5am explorations of Baby Waz.

She would be more on my right side,
                then leisurely meander to my left,
                                then quickly do a barrel roll while her elbow or knee pokes out momentarily…

And I absolutely love every minute of it.

I’ve been pleasantly surprised  at how much pregnancy has brought richness to my life. I have mostly heard of the aches and pains to beware of for 9 months while your life is not completely your own. I was expecting that.

What I wasn’t anticipating was how I have come to be in awe at the miracle of life. I have been intrigued at how I have come to know myself in a new way, as I have come to become more acquainted with my inherent feminine nature. I’m amazed Heavenly Father allows us to have such a sacred and exciting experience. As her birth date approaches, I have become more aware of the trust, awareness and love Heavenly Father has for me, Chris and our little girl.

All these thoughts run through my head as I lay there in bed, awake way too early, enjoying the playful antics of my adventurous little girl.


1 comment:

  1. Pregnancy is an amazing experience. I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete