Saturday, June 6, 2015

May 30, 2015 — It has BEGUN!

It is ridiculous how long I have been meaning to start this blog. And I am talking YEARS! It seems to have taken an ample amount of peer pressure, months of terrible journal writing habits and a healthy dose of boredom at a slow job to get this going.


But we are here now, and there is no turning back.


SO, without further ado... It’s BLOGGING TIME!


I’ll start with what has been on my mind almost 24/7-little baby Marian. (Disclaimer: We don’t know if we are going to really call her Marian once she is born, but for now it provides a name for us to refer to her by other than Our Little Fetus Child). It is hard not to think of her often because we are excited for the new addition to our family! ….but mostly she is on my mind because she can’t sit still! This morning, for example, 6 o’clock sharp, she is all over the place, trampolining off things that are not meant to be trampolined off of, seeing how far she can push my belly button out with her head, and overall super happy to be awake. I would say she seems like a morning person, but the same sort of thing happens at about 11pm at night too, so that is interesting… Overall it is so stinking fun to feel her active personality. Or maybe she is having mini tantrums because she doesn’t like being cramped? Or she finds it her personal duty to see how far my abs will stretch? I don’t know. I guess we’ll find out when we meet her in person in about 15 weeks.


These two pictures were taken a few minutes apart. I am showing how it looks totally different based on what clothes I am wearing. Sometimes people say I'm barely showing, and other days they exclaim, "Whoa! You are PREGNANT!"

(The cookie in the background didn't last the two minutes it took to change clothes)






For Memorial Day (finally a holiday!!) we went outside and explored Provo Canyon a bit. It rained on and off throughout the day, so it kept things interesting.


Us and Brooke (Brooke, you made it into the picture with us!)
Chris showed me around Aspen Grove, and it was neat to hear him talk about his experiences. You can just tell he absolutely loved working with the kids. One of the head guys recognized Chris and said hi! He definitely left an impression.


I was looking at Chris’ pictures on his phone, and I found these selfie gems. Aren’t they precious?









...and my personal favorite-




In actuality, Chris is not a crazy selfie taker. These are reference pictures for some of the animation he has been doing lately for a job application. This job is in San Rafael, California, and is for a gaming company called Telltale. But despite their practical use, they are still really cute to look at :)

And remember-



No comments:

Post a Comment