Sunday, June 14, 2015

June 11th, 2015 -- Baby Shower

The boredom of work reached its pinnacle this week. I actually had a good amount of work to do on Tuesday and Wednesday, and it felt so good! I’m not sure if it was the contrast of going from work to absolutely nothing on Thursday, or if I was just having a dramatic day, but Thursday just about did me in! It’s official: I would much rather be crazy busy at work than have nothing to do.


Thankfully I did have a baby shower to look forward to that night! Shell was so sweet and threw me a shower at her place in Lehi. 

My greeting banner! Made by none other than Shell's very talented oldest son 

Other than me being despicably late, it was such a fun evening! Shell did a fantastic job with decorations, especially using pink ;) 


Impressive Shell!
Personalized pictures of Baby Waz. The top right picture was proclaimed as the cutest by the artist.




It was great to be surrounded by people I have come to love over the years, from college, to mission, to post-mission. The decorations were darling (as you can see), the activities were perfect (simple and sweet, with genuine application), being able to talk with everyone (some which I haven’t seen in awhile!) made the night relaxing and full of laughter.


Diaper Cake!

It's too bad this one is blurry-it is a homemade doll from Gail Winert! 
I love how getting with friends tends to make time disappear and is a poignant reminder that life is so good.


I have the best friends!


Baby Waz and her self-proclaimed Godmother


1 comment:

  1. So glad I could throw you a shower! Too bad I didn't get a picture with you. :(

    ReplyDelete