Sunday, June 7, 2015

Feisty



I caution any pregnant ladies out there against Dinamita Doritos.

They were served as part of the Nu Skin BBQ on Thursday. I grabbed them because the bag looked cool.

Deception.

So yes, they had 'Dinamita' in the title, the bag shows some sort of explosion happening, and the flavor was called, 'chile limon,' so maybe I could have caught on that they were a tad spicy.

...but I was hungry, OK?

Maybe 15 minutes after eating these things as fast as I could between cups of lemonade to staunch the burn (because eating them quickly was the only way to get through it-apparently throwing away food was not an option), Marian started stirring. ...then she started rolling around like a rotisserie chicken ...then she went NUTS! After awhile of ruckus I would put my hand on my stomach to calm her down, but she immediately would start pummeling me with kicks. I put my hand on the other side, she furiously swiveled around started kicking me again! Wherever I put my hand, there were a few seconds of impassioned positioning so she could continue the barrage of attacks. At any rate, she let her opinion on my eating habits be KNOWN.

Holy smokes

...I am SO excited to meet this girl :)


1 comment: