Wednesday, March 23, 2016

WICKED!

Chris gave me the coolest birthday present this year-tickets to go see the musical Wicked!! I absolutely love the soundtrack, wittiness and philosophical ideas this musical presents. Plus, it is just super fun :)

I drove down to Chris' work to pick him up, then we were off to the city to find the theater. We walked from the parking garage a few blocks away, then went to an outdoor farmers market to find some Greek food (our current go-to 'fancy' food) before we went in. I find it interesting how big cities definitely have a different feel to them than other places. It is fun to visit, but I am glad it is more of a temporary thing rather than permanent. 


It was amazing! Half the fun was talking to Chris about what he thought of it, since this was his first time. I'm awestruck by the talent of those actors, musicians and tech people that put on such a seamless show.
As great as everything was, the best part was having this adventure with Chris by my side.


I can't wait for the movie to come out!

2 comments:

  1. how fun!! Jared got me tickets to wicked for Christmas one year and we had such a great time too! They're making a movie??? So glad you commented so i could find your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are making a movie and I am so excited for it! Last I heard, they haven't nailed down a release date because they 'want to do it right' and not have it be rushed. Which works for me :)
      I'm glad you found my blog too! Finding your blog was fun-I really enjoy being able to see pictures of your cute family despite not living close by anymore.

      Delete