Monday, March 14, 2016

Snarfing

I just want everyone to remember before they hear what I mean by 'snarfing,' that not everything a child does is indicative of parental influence. Sometimes (most of the time?) children are kooks in their own right and they carry that title squarely on their own shoulders.

Now that we have established that...

One day we woke up and we had a snarfer. We have no idea the origins of this habit, but that doesn't make it an ounce less hilarious. She'll scrunch up her face like this...



and then she she snarfs.


She seems to think she is funny, because she does it as a greeting or to get our attention.
It is absolutely bizarre, strange and random as all get out.

...and I love it.

I think I am going to like this parenting thing.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! That is hilarious! Does she realize that that is the perfect face for that sound? It's SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't is incredibly creative and bizarre?! I don't know if I should be more horrified or proud!!

    ReplyDelete