Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sabbath a Delight

I really love when church meetings take on the model-practice approach. I came to love this way of teaching on my mission, and I notice when I am part of the process, I learn more, the meeting is more enjoyable, and it stays with me longer.
We talked about FHE and how to improve family councils and how we will make the sabbath a delight. I came away feeling like I want my family to not feel like Sunday is restrictive, but instead a great day to do things with family. I would like to make some traditions where we can make that happen.

So that afternoon, Chris and I got out our nerf guns to rival Ben (he has a sweet six-shooter that we got him for Christmas, and we had Riley, so don't feel too bad that we ganged up on him ;) ) and it was very enjoyable. Maybe not the most reverence-inducing... but definitely a unity builder.

As you can see.



No comments:

Post a Comment