Sunday, May 8, 2016

My Parents Are Awesome Part I

I was thinking about this last year (since last mother's and father's day) and realized how blessed I have been to be able to see family so often. I love the many times we were able to be with each other-honestly about every month or every other month! It has been so awesome!! And then I realized that every single one of those times, Mom and Dad were the ones to travel. EVERY. STINKIN'. TIME! You know how many days off of work, miles in the car, and talk tapes that amounts to? Well, I don't know either, but it is a lot!

And yet I have never heard a word of complaint from Mom or Dad. I love how those two love us so unconditionally. So I made a little movie from the pictures of all the places and times we were able to get together. It started as a Mothers Day thing, and then it kind of turned into Both My Parents Are Awesome sort of thing. Due to technical difficulties (aren't there always technical difficulties? Thanks to Chris for troubleshooting 1 million and a half times) I was unable to get everything done. Therefore, Fathers Day will premiere with Both Our Parents Are Awesome Part II. 

Happy Mother's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment