Saturday, May 7, 2016

Don't Move!

Chris took Riley during church so that I could teach during third hour. I went to go find them to make sure they didn't need anything, but I couldn't find them anywhere. About to give up and go set up for my lesson, I happened to walk past the stake offices and heard a faint, "Kimber!" coming from the other side of the wall. 
I walked around the wall to find this. Chris, in a slouched, uncomfortable position holding a zonked out Riley. We only had a short, barely audible exchange, and as I was about to leave I asked, "So, are you comfortable?" He gave my teasing grin a chastising glance and said resolutely, "I'm NOT moving!"
I think any parent, as illogical as it is, would come to the same conclusion.


1 comment:

  1. Soooo true! I've been stuck in uncomfortable positions with a sleeping baby many times. :)

    ReplyDelete