Friday, May 13, 2016

Broken

My phone is not working.

Thankfully, I barely use my phone for calling people, so no problem there. However, I use my phone as my camera, and use it relentlessly-to Riley's exasperation-to capture her daily antics.

Without the pictures from this week, life seems dull and somewhat pointless.

(I'm not dramatic, ok?! So don't even go there!)

It is sad, because there are so many things Riley does differently each week! This week, she has begun to 'head bang' (seriously! Like she is a punk rocker at a rock concert!), her top two teeth are coming in, and she has begun to wave (with both hands, frantically over her head, as if she is trying to flag down a plane, but we'll take it!) All of which are very important milestones to document! Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment