Sunday, June 19, 2016

My Parents Are Awesome Part II

Happy Fathers Day, Dad!!!

There is just something special about dads. Growing up, I remember always looking forward to Dad coming home and being able to tussle and play with him. There are also things that I just naturally go to Dad for if I need certain advice on finances, boys, or just life in general. He is so good at giving a simple deduction of what he sees in the situation that helps me see things so clearly. Plus, he is definitely keeping the family vacations sporadic and constant! ;) It has been so fun and a huge blessing to have you as a Dad!

Here is Part II of the Parental Movies. This one is focused more on how this year has been your first year as Grandparents. It has been so fun to see you around our little girls, and I'm so glad they have such loving, cute grandparents to look up to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment