Thursday, June 16, 2016

Food Piracy

Papa has entreated us to the ways of the Breakfast Mess. We are very excited on the days he decides to make this splendor of a breakfast. Riley lives it up, by utilizing her cuteness to bribe each of us in turn to share our food. She goes back and forth between the two of us, like the true Food Pirate she is. Good thing this girl is so cute, or we would be on to her...

This girl is also a True American. She much prefers to eat on the go. These following pictures are rare pictures of when she is sitting contently in her chair. They are so rare that I am posting them for my future self to remember that it actually did happen every once and awhile. I don't have many pictures of her not in her chair because usually she is climbing on me as she eats, and I haven't figured out how to feed her hold her and take a picture at the same time. Don't worry, I'm confident these vital Mother Skills will kick in eventually.


When she is in her seat, she has a hard time sitting still. This is her eating as she practices her Food Yoga




No comments:

Post a Comment