Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Hula

When do parents find time to exercise?

Honestly, I have been thinking about starting to run again, but when I think about when I will do it, I get discouraged. I know it is all about making time, but sacrificing what little time I have with Chris in the evenings doesnt sound desireable at all.
And sacrificing sleep? Haha, not a chance, Bucko!

Then WiiFit came into our lives.

Ok, so it isn't as rigorous as a run, but honestly, it's not bad. Do a few Jackknifes and tell me you don't feel it! (My abs hurt just thinking about it!)

It is nice to put Riley down for a nap or down for the night, and then be able to hop on WiiFit in the living room and at least move around. Also having games to play along with it is a nice way to keep it fun.

And you can't watch this video and think it is not fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment