Monday, December 21, 2015

Goodbye

R&J invited us over for dinner our last night. It has been a dream come true to be so close to Ray for so many years, and in many ways I feel like I haven't taken advantage of this blessing as much as I could have. R&J are such a cute little family! Having Riley and E so close together as babies has been so fun, and that is something I will really miss.





We exchanged gifts, and R&J completely blew us out of the water with their gift to us-little Lego Mini-mes! They are awesome!! Chris figurine even has a little lightsaber since he will be working at LucasFilm :) Well done!


We made sure to enjoy each other's company rather than dwell on the fact that we wouldn't see each other for awhile. I'm glad. If I would have thought about it much I am sure I would have lost it.

No comments:

Post a Comment