Sunday, January 17, 2016

Truth

We had a Women's Fireside tonight, and we had the privilege of hearing from Sister Dalton. She mostly spoke about how we are women warriors of these last days with divine worth. It was amazing how her words really did make me think of myself in a new light, one that inspired me to be better.

Later that night, I was lying aside Chris and going over the thoughts I had during the fireside. I was surprised when my thoughts went to Chris, and how I love that he is Riley's dad. I love the way she looks at him. I love that even at the tender age of 4 1/2 months, she is developing a relationship with him where there are things that her Dad can do for her that no one else can. I love that Riley has a wonderful example of Christ in her father.



These sweet feelings washed over me, and I was grateful to know that I had heard Truth tonight. In my experience, the Truth tends to uplift me and also elevates others in my eyes, and this was one of those precious moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment